Monday, November 16, 2015

Another one bites the dust

These stories...I am seriously becoming greatly annoyed with the endings. They end so abruptly and with someone dying in some awful way.


Can we not forget there was a talking sausage in one of these. I have seen talking animals and manipulated objects...a sausage? And he stirs the stew with his body? Okay. And how did that story end? "They all died," is basically what it said.


In every single story, whether someone got eaten or someone got killed, my jaw still dropped. I have never read any of the stories that we were given to read. I have never even heard of them. I can understand why though. That cat and mouse story too...can I just rant about that for a quick second? THE CAT EATS THE MOUSE!! What?! That mouse did not have a chance. From day one. Why did that poor thing think it was such a good idea to live with something that normally eats your kind?!

"Oh sure Mr. Zombie, I will live with you because you won't eat my brains." <<That's what that story was like.

Also...people think girls are naive and easily distracted, etc. Read any of these stories. I bet you that almost all of them will have a man who is not thinking with his first brain...and will fall in love with "the most beautiful girl he has ever seen," ENOUGH TO BE BURIED ALIVE WITH HER!

End rant. :)

I found this....take it in. Look at the sausage...just look at it. 

1 comment: